I see it all the time.
People take their gifts for granted.
They see their zone of genius as common, believing that anyone can do what they can.
If that were true, tons of other people would be making money doing what they themselves already do.
We need to own our genius and see it as our superpower.
The Attitude of Command is about how we lead our business, beginning with Self. This means recognizing our strengths and using them.
It also means not spending our time on activities we aren’t good at. We need to find the right people to support us because we can’t do it all ourselves.
The sooner we lean into our zone of genius, the faster we create the impact we desire.
Here is the 3-2-1 on this aspect of the Attitude of Command.
- What we consider common others see as remarkable. If we double down where we excel, money will follow.
- When we lead from our zone of genius, we create change and impact. When we disregard our zone of genius we end up sounding like everyone else.
- By owning our genius and being intentional in how we show up in the world, we command the Universe to conspire with us to make our desires happen.
- Identify one gap in your business – something you can’t, shouldn’t, or don’t want to do.
- Find someone who excels in that area to fill that gap for you.
- What is my superpower (a.k.a. zone of genius)?
If you found this NextGen Millionaire Minute helpful, send it to a friend or associate that would benefit from the conversation. Ready to dive deeper? Learn the 10 principals to actually make the money you want in my Attitudes of Money download.
To your impact and legacy,